[NEIU Physics Students] SPS final nominations

Kathy cheekychick at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 14 00:36:03 CDT 2006

            Listed below are the final SPS nominations list.  Please not that there have been a couple of changes.  Brain Struc is no longer running for President, and Jose Esobedo has moved from running for Vice President to running for President.

  President:
       Jose Esobedo

  Vice President:
       Greg Werner
       Michael Sabino

  Secretary:
       John Papiewski

  Treasurer:
       Brandon Cabrera
       David Neuburger

  Elections will be held during April's SPS meeting on April 20th, 2006 at 1:40 - 2:40 in S233.  If you are unable to attend the meeting, ballots can be handed in to Prof. Anderson, who will be emailing ballot forms in the next few upcoming days.  If you have any questions concerning casting your ballot, please feel free to contact me or Prof. Anderson.

  On behalf of all the nominees, I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to participating in this year's elections.

  E. Kathy Stefantos